Persian Oriental, hand woven, machine woven, braided, tufted or hooked? Regardless of the type of rug, our cleaning facility specializes in caring for your rugs. We realize some rugs are too heavy to handle and we can take care of pick up and delivery if needed.
Every rug is different and that is why we follow a 7 step cleaning program to safely restore your rugs.
1. Inspection. With every area rug we first do a visual inspection and let you know what results to expect from a professional cleaning. We will measure the rug and point out any potential concerns and provide the price for doing the work.
2. Badgering / Dry Soil Removal. Allwein’s separates itself from the competition by removing deeply embedded soils and abrasive contaminates that can damage the rug fibers. Running the RugBadger over the back of the rug gently vibrates the dirt particles that are lodged deep in the rug. This process alone can extend the life of your rugs.
3. Pre-Test. Before we do anything else to your rug we test for color fastness. Never are rugs washed with other clients rugs where cross contamination and dye bleed will happen.
4. Hand Cleaning of Fringes. We hand clean your rug’s fringes to ensure they will look their very best. We use specialty fringe cleaning agents to safely brighten the fringe.
5. Controlled Drying. After our cleaning/washing of your rug we carefully hang the rugs to ensure rapid drying. All rugs are completely dry before they are pulled off the drying racks.
6. Post Inspection. Every rug is inspected on our hands and knees. If there are any issues that require additional treatment we take care of as needed for no additional charge.
7. Finished. As soon as your rugs are rolled and ready we will give you a call to let you know the order is finished. We will open and present the rug to ensure your satisfaction.